MRSA isn’t a death sentence.
- 1 in 3 people in your town have the SA part which can also be a problem if you are ill or have a wound.
- MRSA is more of a problem because there are less drugs to treat it not because it is always more destructive than an ordinary staph infection.
- For many people incision of their skin infection is enough.
- For those in relatively good health antibiotics will often cure a more aggressive infection.
- Death as a result of a simple MRSA infection is rare.
- Most deaths are in people with other existing illnesses.
Will MRSA kill you – probably not unless you are already quite ill.
MRSA Symptoms – what are they?
What is MRSA?
Is MRSA infection different from MERSA?
MRSA Test – How is MRSA detected
Is MRSA Infection Contagious?
Can you catch MRSA from skin contact?
How does MRSA spread in the family?
Is MRSA airborne?
More MRSA infection questions below. Use the comments box below for your questions.
How do you catch MRSA
Is MRSA just a hospital infection?
Is there an MRSA incubation period?
Exposure to MRSA – Should I be worried?
What about sex and MRSA?
MRSA Skin – Catching MRSA from skin contact?
Chronic MRSA – I keep getting MRSA?
How do you catch MRSA?